© Llandaff Society
Llandaff - a City within a City
What to see
Eating and Drinking
St Michael’s College was built as the home of John Prichard in about 1880. It is now a theological college with the college chapel on the south side.
On the junction of Cardiff Road and Fairwater Road is Llandaff House, a mid-eighteenth century mansion. It was built for Thomas Edwards who owned propertes in Llandaff and land in Manhattan.
The Roald Dahl Plaque at 11 High Street was unveiled in September 2009 and celebrates his childhood in Llandaff and his favourite sweetshop.
The Lych Gate was designed by John Prichard. It is built of Radyr Stone.
At the top of Cathedral Close is St. Teilo’s Well.
Opposite the entrance to the Cathedral are The Dean’s Steps, leading to The Green.
The Prichard Bridge leads to the Cemetery.
What to See - 2